[PLAYLIST] JUNE 2016
4:42 AM
1. Like You – Hoody
When I think about it, why did I act that way?
What’s so wrong about being clumsy with emotions?
Just like what you expected wasn’t that big
What I wanted was very small too
Little by little, slowly
We turned against each other, breaking each other down
I didn’t feel anything, when I turned around, you weren’t there
What’s so wrong about being clumsy with emotions?
Just like what you expected wasn’t that big
What I wanted was very small too
Little by little, slowly
We turned against each other, breaking each other down
I didn’t feel anything, when I turned around, you weren’t there
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
I love this song so much! Been on my playlist for almost 2 months!
It's so good and lovely I dont know.
Personally, I've been like Hoody even before her official debut song.
FYI, Like You is her official debut under AOMG!
But, Hoody has released a few song before under AOMG such as Baby Oh Baby, My Ride, Blue Horizon, Let Em Know and more.
I recommend Hoody to accompany your day!
2. 2 Beer – Kisum
The sun rises without fail today
I lift my heavy body and go outside
Rubbing my half-closed eyes
Drinking a cheap cup of coffee with an empty stomach
I hope nothing big happens today
I hope I don’t fight with anyone
I hope I don’t get hurt
I’ll just have to do better in order to do that
Hope I don’t get pressure to do well or to succeed
Every day feels the same
I hope something special happens
This is just what I think
I want, it’s my hope
This is just what I think and my hope
It’s the world that I want
I lift my heavy body and go outside
Rubbing my half-closed eyes
Drinking a cheap cup of coffee with an empty stomach
I hope nothing big happens today
I hope I don’t fight with anyone
I hope I don’t get hurt
I’ll just have to do better in order to do that
Hope I don’t get pressure to do well or to succeed
Every day feels the same
I hope something special happens
This is just what I think
I want, it’s my hope
This is just what I think and my hope
It’s the world that I want
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
Always love with Kisum's songs.
From the lyrics that I copy-paste above, I feel it's so me recently.
The lyrics means so deep, the music it's so chill just perfect to accompany you on your way to work or way back home after work.
3. Shut Up & Groove – Heize feat Dean
Mind your own business, leave me alone
Why are you being like this all of a sudden
What’s gotten into you?
Why are you being like this all of a sudden
What’s gotten into you?
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
You need music to lift up your mood and just dance by yourself, I recommend you this song.
The catchy beat, Heize's rap, and Dean's voice is blend so well.
Been on my playlist 2 months in a row, cause it's soooo good!
4. Bye Bye My Blue – Yerin Baek
What and how much more do I want to get better from here?
I know you’re the same too, am I the selfish one?
I know you’re the same too, am I the selfish one?
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
Another gloomy song that I recommend you on my June's playlist.
It's so chill that it suit to listen in the midnight or before you sleep.
5. Cover Up – Kisum
I cant find the lyric :(
Well, I find the original one a.k.a the Korean lyric but I cant find the english translation,
but just enjoy the song, it's already that good.
6. Knock – Zion.T
Oh,the applause I hear now is sometimes awkward
Knock knock at that time the thought that I would come to hear clapping sounds
What up?
Gray Loco Crush Elo everyone are you doing good ?
Each one of them shines from their place,so fucking cool
sometimes when I crave one cup of soju
not being able to see them makes me bitter
although I am bitter I can't help it
I have a long way to go
Even if the lights are turned off
where would we be ?that's what I am curious about
The glasses are heavy
The lights are very light
everyone is burdensome
Don't look me like this
I am the same
(credit to http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%EC%BF%B5knock-knock.html)
I miss Zion.T's music this year.
So, when he was on SMTM 5 and sang new song and he included his VV:D fellow on it.
So much feels...
The last time I saw VV:D crew together was last year on 4 Things Show by Mnet.
Miss the old memories...
7. Dollar – Hobby (Choiza & Primary) feat Gain
For some reason, I felt like you’re difficult to approach
I wish I could open up your mind like other people do
I wish I could open up your mind like other people do
(credit to http://kpoply.com/hobby-dollar-feat-gain-lyrics-english/)


0 comments