[PLAYLIST] JULY 2016

12:50 AM


Hey! As I promise int the previous post, I try to post another post today in 2 hours at least 4 posts a day. Well, I end up post in almost 4 hours. So, I can finish it on time. Seems in a rush to finish it in last minute, cause a few days ago I cant focus on blogging and should finish my assignment first. Now, here I am with July's playlist!

1. Let’s Play House(몸만와) - Hobby ( Dynamic Duo's Choiza - Primary) feat. Crush


This song is def jam, but lyrics aint so me. So, I wont put it on my post. You can google it, if you want. But, this is my jam. I prefer this one than Dollar (you can find it on my June's playlist). Also the music is so funny.

2. She - Vromance


You drive me crazy, you
No matter how much I think about it, you
I can’t go on if it’s not you

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

They just debuted in July. They are Mamamoo's brother. You should check them, guys! Their vocals slay!

3. And July - Heize feat Dean, DJ Friz


From the long spring
To the summer that just came
Thinking bout
you baby Yeah


(credit to https://popgasa.com)

Another jam from Heize x Dean!
The music is good, and the music video so funny and unique!

4. No Way - Heize


I search memories from when I was young
adults used to ask,
“what do you want to do?” so I replied
I would say “it’s no use”
so, why did they ask in the first place
you have to be hungry to come to your senses
if I had firmly believed that it’s all about money
would I have become a better daughter?
you weren’t by my side
my friends just worried
if we were born being different why
is walking different paths scary
“No way” the words I heard all my life
be quiet, words that didn’t need anything else
the past is gone and now look at the poor you
I don’t really give a fuck now
When I walked my path
when I planned on doing what I wanted to do
everyone said to me
No way no way no way
(credit to https://kor-translations.tumblr.com/post/148773361059/heize-no-way-lyrics-translation
I just found out the lyric earlier. Wow... So me?
The meaning is so deep...

5. Day Day - Bewhy feat. Jaypark



 (credit to owner @KIMJ1WON)

Wow... Another deep lyrics...
Touched my heart...

6. AND - Xitsuh feat. Suran


Seems like being honest is harder than I thought
There’s a lot of colors that you’re painting onto me
I get confused every now and then, wondering if I belong
Laying down lyrics again when I come home


(credit to http://fyadv.tumblr.com/post/147431930832/seo-chulgoo-and-ft-suran)

7. Definition of Love - Lee Dong Woo x Orphée Noah


Where do they go?
The people I know
When I close my eyes
Do they seize to be in reality?
Somehow

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
(Somewhere)
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love

What’s left behind
When we’ve said goodbye?
Do they leave a trace?
The prints in my mind
Are never to be replaced

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love


Longing to be where my friends are
(Do you see me when you close your eyes?)
To me when I’m thinking of
The definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking of
The definition of love

Where do they run? The folks from my sun
While I’m in the shade
Do they circle around in orbit
Around my mind?

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love

Where is the sign that will guide
Me to find that mysterious place?
That space we all have for loved
Ones to give us strength

Longing to be where my friends are
(Give me strength)
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love

Longing to be where my friends are
(Do you see me when you close your eyes?)
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love

We just can’t tell what the future
Holds in its hands
But why bother?
Because as long as we care
For another we share
The most powerful hope
There’s to have

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
(Definition of you)

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
(Think of me when you close your eyes)

Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love
(When you close you close your eyes)
Longing to be where my friends are
To me when I’m thinking
Of the definition of love

(credit to http://genius.com/Lee-dong-woo-x-orphee-noah-definition-of-love-lyrics)


***

 So, that was my July's playlist!
 I'll be back in 2-4 hours with new post!
I didn't really make it to post in 2 hours as I challenge myself.


Stay tune!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe