[PLAYLIST] MAY 2016

9:02 AM


        Hey! I'm back again with new update! Share my May's playlist with you guys! How's your day?         Have a lovely day, people!


         1. Rebye - AKMU


I’m used to it, the footsteps coming and going, the goodbyes
I may seem inexperienced but I have nothing to be ashamed of
I’m used to it, all the looks that come and go
All the girls around me think I’m unkind but it’s OK
I have nothing to be ashamed of
There’s no need for tears while letting go
Only the thick fog remains
Where are the things that remain after the tearful time melts down?
(credit to https://popgasa.com)

In love with AKMU's new song called, Rebye! A really catchy song to start your day! The music video is soooo fun! Have a plot twist in the end! You'll like the song and the music video!

2. How People Move - AKMU


It’s cool to see how people move
How their arms and legs go back and forth
How their rib bones show when they take a deep breath
And when they exhale, how people in front frown and pinch their noses
It’s amazing, amazing, amazing
Amazing

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

Also this new song from AKMU, me likey! Both song and the music video is sooo fresh. It's so refreshing. A good song to start your day too!

3. In The Air - Crush


I’m a troubled man
Because of my timid personality
I’m tired of people paying attention to me
But I don’t worry bout it
Inferiority complex, greed and passion are my super motivations
I always pour out my reason into the champagne glass
A good house and a blinging studio at Hannam
Hyungs that are twice my size makin new shit for me
I feel like I’m flying in the sky

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

This song got me like "Ah! I like it!" from the very beginning of this song. It's refreshing and just wanna dance to this song or maybe just waving your body following the rhythm. The song is so simple in my mind.

4. Aurora - Shinee's Jonghyun


You used to only dream but now you’ll see
All the things you only guessed and imagined
They’ll be so close you can touch them
Then pinch my cheek to check if it’s a dream

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

From the very tune in the beginning, I'm already got the rhythm and start to rolling my body. 

5. Woo Ah - Crush


When I hold you, my heart gets warm too
When you lean on my shoulder
Sleep falls upon me

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

This song is so catchy for me. I think the song give me chills. Also the music video is soooo aesthetically pleasing!


BONUS!

It's a special clip from 1THEK, anda Crush performed In The Air and Woo Ah in medley! It's so good! cause Crush re-arranged it with I think kinda Bossanova-Latin. It's sooooo good!

6. She Is - Shinee's Jonghyun


I don’t care how we might seem to others
Just looking at your eyes
Oh She is (I say)
Oh She is (Alright)
I like how you look like you don’t know anything
(Cool) I like how you act coy
(Relationship) I like it like that

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

Both song and the music video is sooo pretty! The song so catchy also you can rolls your body following the rhythm and the music video is sooo cute! SM's aesthetic concept!

7. Around - AKMU


Here or there, there’s no place for me
We’re close yet so far apart
Everyone tells me I changed
When in my eyes, they’re the ones who changed
The more I know it, the farther away I wanna get from the world
But then I can’t escape from it either
Feels like I’ve seen something that tried to hide
Me, the world, people, love
I’m lingering around
I’m pacing back and forth around
Trying to clear up my blocked inside
But when I go out, the only thing that greets me is the cold air
I’m lingering around and around
No one is nodding at my words
Is it so hard to smile?
Everyone says I’m like an alien
I’d understand if it was true
The more I know it, the farther away I wanna get from the world
But then I can’t escape from it either
Feels like I’ve seen something that tried to hide
Me, the world, people, love
I’m lingering around
I’m pacing back and forth around
Trying to clear up my blocked inside
But when I go out, the only thing that greets me is the cold air
I’m lingering around and around
Seeing the world after leaving a big embrace is so different
Someone else is reflected in the mirror
A child who hasn’t been loved
Or am I misunderstanding?
Father I can do it by myself now
Do you understand? You said ‘I do’
But I’m still staying around
Only I am far apart, Am I desperado
I lingered around
Then I grabbed the handle and wrestled with the direction
I’m still weak
I paced around
The place to reach you is that island
The tip of the finger that points
Looks so lonely
I’m lingering around
I’m pacing back and forth around
Trying to clear up my blocked inside
But when I go out, the only thing that greets me is the cold air
I’m lingering around and around
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
When I feel down, upset with myself, less confident, lack of motivation, this song is always comforting me. The lyric also has a deep meaning that every people can relate to it.

***

So, that was my May's Playlist! Hope you like it too! See you on the other post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe