Knock-knock. Vanya, signing out.

11:31 PM




 "…Isn’t a closing door but rather an opening new one…”


9 years.

Not a short journey, not just a chapter, but a piece of life that helped shape who I am today.

Through the highs and lows, the wins and the setbacks, I was lucky enough to meet so many incredible people. Some came and went, some stayed, but each of you left a mark on my heart and taught me lessons I’ll carry for a lifetime.

To everyone I crossed paths with along the way, thank you.

Thank you for the memories, the laughter, the challenges, the growth, and even the difficult moments. Thank you for helping shape the Vanya I am today.

Now, another journey begins. To be honest, I’m a little scared.A little uncertain.A little lost, but I’m also hopeful.

So let me take my time.

Slowly, as I learn how to adapt again.Slowly, as I put the pieces back together.Slowly, as I find my footing and rediscover myself.

For now, I’ll walk. When I’m ready,I’ll run again. The road ahead is still long, and there are so many things I have yet to see, learn, and become.

So if you’d like to,stay awhile. Walk beside me as I begin this new chapter.


Yours truly,
vanch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe