[PLAYLIST] APRIL 2016

10:50 AM


I'm gonna update 2 posts today. For another post you can find it in previous post. I wanna share my April's Playlist. I'm lack of update on time, I know. But let me share it to you now.


        1. Missing You – 2NE1

Listen to 2NE1's Missing You while read point 1.


I'm missing 2NE1 OT4 for sure. I cant resist to not to listen to this song. I love this song so much. 2NE1's looks so mature here than before. They were so beautiful on the music video. So stylish with that luxury outfit. So gorgeous as ever. 

Still hating you, who has let me go
My frigidly cooled heart is still
Missing you, missing you, missing you
Missing you, missing you

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

The lyric just......missing 2NE1...

2. My star - LeeHi



Like a first love
My heart is dancing toward you oh oh oh
As if I’m crazy
My eyes can only see one person, you

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

My baby girl, Lee Ha Yi came with Seoulite pt.2 and complete her full album! Finally! After 3 years of hiatus without a proper comeback. Thank you for came back, Hayi-ya. Thank you so much!


3    3. Video - LeeHi feat iKon's Bobby


I’ve just been out for a while
But I realized that if there is a soulmate, you’re mine
If it’s too late, I’ll wait
Just like the time we first met

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

I don't know, I just like this song and was my jam.

4. Up All Night - LeeHi feat Tablo


These days
I don’t feel so good
I think I need to go to the hospital
Though I know they’ll say
It’s a lack of sleep
And I just need some rest
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
You have no idea why I like this song cause I just like to listened to it without knowing the reason.
5. A Few Years Later - Block B


Memories stay the same, won’t ever grow old
My lazy ass heart refuses to sort my feelings
When you live in the past
Is there anything more scary than tomorrow?
If only there was hatred or resentment

(credit to https://popgasa.com)
Block B's came back song was just that good!

6. Satu Rasa - Teza Sumendra



Ada cinta yang ku impikan saat bersama
Adakah cinta yang kau hadirkan dalam suasana
Ada senyum saat ku lihat kedua mata (tatap matamu itu)
Tapi akankah kau membalas rasa ini terbuai pesona
Kau tanyakan dalam angan angan

(credit to https://www.flashlyrics.com/lyrics/teza-sumendra/satu-rasa-89)

One day, I listened to this song my whole day and never get bored. His voice is sooo lovely.

7. No Sense - Sam Kim feat Crush


If you are honest with me, how nice would that be
Or just don’t let it show that you’re mad
You’re more precious than anyone else
But you make me more upset than anyone else
You know why

(credit to https://popgasa.com)

Dang! This was bomb! Perfect match! My jam!


***
 So, that was my April's playlist. Hope you like my playlist. See you on the next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe