GRUNGE LOOK | COLLABORATION

12:48 AM


I come up with new updates! Me and my juniors on high school did a collaboration to make a fashion editorial and fashion video. We decided to go with Grunge look, cause it was easier both outfit and spot. So, I will share our story. Go grab your tea or coffee and read the story.



I knew these juniors in high school. We attended the same club, Graphic Design club. Also Me and Mia (the model) went to the English Club, I knew her from there. Well, since I was the president of English Club back then I should know every members, and I believe that became a President of English Club was the number 1 of Things I Did Right In High School era since i was no good in many subjects. lol. And Mia was so stand out from the other, so from the first impression I knew she would be the next President and she did.

Ajeng (the photographer and videographer along with me) was so popular cause she has a really good photography skills. And I always think that, one day I should at least once in my life, collab with her and we did! I contacted her first about this collaboration and after that found the model. I learned a lot from her, Thank you, jeng!

And Dika was the last addition to this project, cause the spot was in his living area, also We believe that he could show us the good spots around his house. He also help us a lot with things. Well, funfact he is my Senior's little brother. So his sister asked me to looked after him while in school. So, after his sister graduated, Dika became my juniors.

They were my juniors in grade 10 and I was in my Senior year a.k.a grade 12. Age doesnt border us to do a collab and I want to thank every one of them, Ajeng, Mia, and Dika. Thank you so much that this collaboration happened.



This is my favorite close-up photo. Showing her facial expression really well, her make up too. I dont know why I really like this photo. I took this with manual focus and I really satisfied with it.


Also I like this photo too. Showing her side profile and the brightness so on point. I took this also manual focus, again I satisfied with the result.


This photo give you a fierce aura of Mia. Like "you cant mess with me" facial expression.


She really knows how to pose like you dont have to ask her to pose this and that, she will do a really good poses.


I really love this photo too. I dont know why...

All of these photos, I edited the tone already. So, it will give you a strong grunge photo vibe.

***

Also, I made the fashion video and I shared on my youtube channel!


Collaboration between me and my juniors. Made this our own "fashion video". Well actually, this is my version. 

What I curious about is Ajeng's result of the photos caue i saw a glimpse of her shots and those photos looks good! Also, I curious about her fashion video result. Ajeng, upload it really soon! Please anticipate and waiting for Ajeng's video soon on her youtube channel (link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCekA...) and her Instagram account, link on below.


So here it is, the Behind-The-Scene video of our Collaboration.Well, you cant see me on that video cause I was the one who filmed this video.

Well, this is my first attempted of making a fashion video. Maybe, I'm lacking in many parts, but I will always growing my photography and videography skills. Please support me and always follow my blog update. Also be my notification squad by subsrcribe me on YouTube.

***

Photographer & Videographer: 
Vanya https://www.instagram.com/vanyaau
Ajeng https://www.instagram.com/ajengwirade/

Model:
Mia https://www.instagram.com/miadody

Assistant:
Dika https://www.instagram.com/woeisdika/


CHEERS FROM US!

(fotonya lupa di-crop. kurang presisi. a6)




Have a lovely day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe