[HIGHLIGHT] FEBRUARY 2016

1:25 AM


As I said, I try my best to share another post day by day in a row. I owe you Highlight from January until June same as Playlist from January to June. I shared January's Highlight and Playlist on the previous post.




1. LEE HI'S COMEBACK NEWS

The news for Lee Hi's comeback made me overwhelmed. I've missed her for over 3 freaking years without a proper song. I mean yeah she's been with HiSuhyun but the promotion just for 2 weeks if I'm not wrong, got featured on Innovator's song for Show Me The Money 4 but it was just like that. I need her new songs, so even just a news without any single teaser I was happy already.

2.  WINNER'S COMEBACK SONGS


Snetimental's MV so cute...


Baby Baby'm MV so wild...


I'm Young's MV so beautiful...

---

FINALLY! The wait is over!!! Winner's cameback with 3 freeaking MVs and an EP called EXIT: E!!!
I love all of the songs, every songs has their own colors and those 3 MVs tho!!! I love Sentimental's set MV, yeokshi Digipedi. I love Baby Baby that we can see their "wild" life side. and I really love I'm Young MV soooo bad! It's so tumblr'ish with yellow subtitle and it's so beautiful.

4. EDDY KIM'S NEW SONG


This is what I waiting from Eddy Kim! Funky, dance song from him! This song is sooo catchy, the MV too! Beenzino too!  This is a perfect combo song!

5. MAMAMOO'S COMEBACK


MAMAMOO cameback with full album!!! With 2 pre-song before the full album released and those 2 pre-song include on the album too. This song is so catchy, the dance move too so fun,  their voices slayed!


6. @FEBSTOFAB'S EVENT

@febstofab or shortly we just call ourself fab is my fashion blog project along with my seniors from highschool. You can check the blog here.


 Team @febstofab wore our diy-uniform!


Team @febstofab with Mba Dian (judge, she is same age as me!) and our MC before evaluation.


Team #febstofab x Team Azzura Bogor


Team @febstofab x Team Azzura with Judges (Mba Dian & Ka Shella).


The participants before the event started.


Modelling tutorial from ka Shella.

That was super fun eventho it was far from a proper event, but @febstofab grateful already became Azzura Bogor Model Hunt's Media Partner. Thank you so much Azzura, that was @febstofab new journey and experiences.

7. VANCH

I was soooooo happy that VANCH (my business) running again after a long long long time, and came to Azzura Bogor Model Hunt on February 2016.








8. ONE YEAR AFTER RISE IN INDONESIA



UPDATE:

WOOT! WOOT! I MADE MY OWN VIDEO!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I prepare something for this point, will upload it soon! So, dont forget to open this entry later too, will inform that soon!

9. FIFI ALVIANTI COMMENTED ON MY INSTAGRAM POST


 Fifi Alvianto is Indonesian’s blogger. I love her artworks. She’s hijabers. She’s my role model. I adore her from the very first time I visited her blog when I still in high school. From fashion blogger and now become a parenting blogger (I think, cause she always tell her story about her 2 beautiful daughter).






***

That was my Highlight on February. See you on the next Highlight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe