[PLAYLIST] MARCH 2016

5:50 PM


Okay..................I post Playlist March first before February's Highlight cause there's still many footages that i haven't transfer to laptop yet and some thing that missing. So, today I will transfer it and i find it that missing thing. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll post it. So, here's my Playlist!




   1. Official - Lee Hi feat Incredivle


Ooh baby
If only you
Only you knew
You make me run to you
Run to you baby

(credit https://vockpopcclyrics.wordpress.com)

Well, that line is the most safer after all lol I mean it. I really like that song even from the intro I was like "I LOVE THIS SONG". Even just from the snippet of her cover art I already love it.
2


     2. World Tour - Lee Hi feat Winner's Mino


Don’t worry if something might be right or wrong
There’s no answer even if you measure it with a ruler
Even if you wake up from this like a midnight’s dream
Goodnight Goodnight
I’m havin’ a good time (right?)

(credit to http://www.kpopviral.com/)

I LOVE THIS SONG TOO. Well, to be honest and not biased, I LOVE ALL SONGS FROM LEE HI'S SEOULITE ALBUM. This is still my jam until now, not agree with me? Fight me. No, I'm just joking.

3. Bonnie & Clyde - Dean


Right now Right now
Could I tell you right now?
Are you still awake
How was your day today?

(credit to https://colorcodedlyrics.com)

It was so hard Bonnie and Clyde's lyric translate to english, but I finally found it! I love this song, still my jam until now. You can shake your body freely while listening to this song. Dean, I wait your english EP album with all my heart.

     4. Breathe - Lee Hi


Take a deep breath
Until both sides of your heart get numb
Until it hurts a little
Let out your breath even more
Until you feel like there’s nothing left inside
It’s alright if you run out of breath
No one will blame you
It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes
Because anyone can do so
Although comforting by saying it’s alright
Are just words
Someone’s breath
That heavy breath
How can I see through that?
Though I can’t understand your breath
It’s alright
I’ll hold you
It’s alright if you run out of breath
No one will blame you
It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes
Because anyone can do so
Although comforting by saying it’s alright
Are just words
Someone’s breath
That heavy breath
How can I see through that?
Though I can’t understand your breath
It’s alright
I’ll hold you
Even if others think your sigh
Takes out energy and strength
I already know
That you had a day that’s hard enough
To let out even a small sigh
Now don’t think of anything else
Let out a deep sigh
Just let it out like that
Someone’s breath
That heavy breath
How can I see through that?
Though I can’t understand your breath
It’s alright
I’ll hold you
You really did a good job
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
I just want to share all of the lyrics of Lee Hi's Breathe, Why? Because I want to comfort your tiring day with Lee Hi's song. I hope this song can throw away your exhausted feeling. Have a lovely day, guys!

5  5. One of These Nights – Red Velvet


Past the Milky Way, in a faraway place
I’m going through our white memories
It’s alright if it’s just a dream
Let’s meet again

(credit to https://popgasa.com/)

You know why i choose that line to be my favorite? Cause that "past the milky way..." sounds so catchy for me.

   6. The truth Is – Jaypark


I’m pretty busy these days, no time for rest

(credit to https://popgasa.com/)

You know why my favorite line just that one sentence? Cause the entire lyrics sounds sooooo sad and pathetic. Just that line sounds so cool.

    7. Cinta - GAC


Awalnya tak pernah Ku tenggelam Di dalam sepi
Namun indahnya Senyuman mu Membuatku mengerti Bahwa ku tak akan Mampu tuk sendiri Tanpamu Ow Tanpamu Ow Genggaman tanganmu Membuatku tak bisa pungkiri Walau kau slalu di hatiku ingin Kau disini Tak mau bayangkan yang Akan terjadi Tanpamu ow Tanpamu oww Ku dambakan setiap detik Setiap menit setiap jam Tuk bahagia kan hatimu Ku rindukan matamu Senyummu Detak jantungmu Don't want to let you go Sejak kau hadir dalam hatiku Kenali (Cinta) Kenali (Cinta) Setiap saat ku ingin Kau datang Temani (Cinta) Temani (Cinta) Tak bisa ku dapat berpisah Terlepas Dari peluk hangatmu Setiap kau pergi ku ingin Kau tuk Kembali (Cinta) Kembali (Cinta) Canda juga tawa mu Slalu warnai relungku Kata cinta tulus mu Jadikan semua berpadu Bayangmu yang t'lah mengisi Semua mimpiku Sayang ku oww Sayangku Ku dambakan setiap detik Setiap menit setiap jam Tuk bahagia kan hatimu Ku rindukan matamu Senyummu Detak jantungmu Don't want to let you go Sejak kau hadir dalam hatiku Kenali (Cinta) Kenali (Cinta) Setiap saat ku ingin Kau datang Temani (Cinta) Temani (Cinta) Tak bisa ku dapat berpisah Terlepas Dari peluk hangatmu Sejak kau pergi ku ingin Kau tuk Kembali (Cinta) Kembali (Cinta) Hey girl what to do on me? kau buatku tak mengerti Kau membuat ku rapuh tiap Kau tak ada disisi Hey girl what to do on me? Tak pernah ku ragu lagi Ku kini milikmu Ku dambakan setiap detik Setiap menit setiap jam Tuk bahagia kan hatimu Kurindukan matamu Senyummu Detak jantungmu Don't want to let you go Sejak kau hadir dalam hatiku Kenali (Cinta) Kenali (Cinta) Setiap saat ku ingin Kau datang Temani (Cinta) Temani (Cinta) Tak bisa ku dapat berpisah Terlepas Dari peluk hangatmu Sejak kau pergi ku ingin Kau tuk Kembali (Cinta) Kembali (Cinta)

(credit to https://www.musixmatch.com)

Why i copied all of the lyrics? Cause this song worth to sing whole heartedly! So, while you listen to the song you can also sing along with it. I love GAC. I love this song. You should watch the mv too, cause I love the twist! I love twist story! The R&Bish GAC make them shinning brightly. Go GAC go!!!

***

So, that was my Playlist of March. I hope you like it!

p



p.s after i gather all the footages, I will share February's Highlight. Once again, I'm so sorry...








You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe