[PLAYLIST] FEBRUARY 2016

5:26 PM


As I told you, I will share my February's playlist. I hope you like it too...

1. SENTIMENTAL - WINNER


I turn on some jazz like Ray Charles
Though it never fit me
As if rain was drenching me
The music rings out
From my ears to my toes


(credit to https://popgasa.com)

I really love this mv, the colorful concept was so fresh for Winner. Yeokshi, Digipedi. The song will make you shake your body.

2. BABY BABY - WINNER


My friends, what’re you doing today?
Wanna get a drink?
I see you’re busy, ok next time
Let’s at least see each other’s faces


(credit to https://popgasa.com)

I really love Baby Baby music. It's have kinda so retro-ish yet blues? and the cinemotography tho...

3. I'M YOUNG - WINNER'S NAM TAEHYUN (SOLO)


I’m a burden for that person
That person still has a dream
But that blinding memory of when we loved beat me

(credit to http://www.kpopviral.com/)

This is so aesthetically beautiful. The mv giving you a tumblr-ish feel. I'm not really in to gloomy song, but when I do I will repeat the song a lot yeah like this song. Well, done Nam Taehyun!
(Note. Nam Taehyun is really bias wrecker)

4. PENASARAN - MALIQ & D'ESSENTIALS


Impian bahagia akan menjadi nyatabila ada rasa saling percayaBenarkah atau hanyalah penasaran cinta
(credit to http://lirik.kapanlagi.com/)

I'm missing my old playlist. I feel like, i gone so far. I miss my Indonesian musician song like Maliq & D'Essentials that i used to listen. So, I was a bit throwback with my old playlist.

5. PERHAPS THAT - CRUSH FEAT LOCO (COVER)


I can't find the lyric :( I really like this version. Crush's voice and Loco tho mmm...and guess what! Someone sang to this song while cooking and jamming in to it ^^

6. PALDANGDAM - EDDY KIM FEAT BEENZINO


I got the feel, I felt it
I saw you falling for me
Honestly, I’m too ordinary
it doesn’t matter
Cuz I can talk, period


(credit to https://popgasa.com/)

This is what I'm looking for from Eddy Kim! R&B dance song, it's so funky-ish. Feature with freaking Beenzino what a perfect collaboration. This song will make you shake your body all day long.

7. YOU'RE THE BEST - MAMAMOO


Hey there, the man with a pretty smile, yes you
It’s you
A man who drives me crazy
Your body, your face steals my eyes


(credit to https://popgasa.com)

Mamamoo is back! Cameback with first full album. This song was my jam. Yeokshi, as expected from Mamamoo tho. Their voices slay! 

***

That was my February's Playlist. I hope you like it too!

p.s. I try my best to share February's highlight real soon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe