[PLAYLIST] JANUARY 2016
1:05 AM
I share my playlist on January and played them a lot. I hope you guys will like it too.
1. A LITTLE GIRL – OST. REPLY 1988
Only stay by my side
Don’t leave me
I can’t leave behind the longing and go on a long journey
To find and bring back your rainbow
Don’t leave me
I can’t leave behind the longing and go on a long journey
To find and bring back your rainbow
When I sit by the window during sunset
And look at the faraway clouds floating
I draw the memories that I want to find on the sky
And look at the faraway clouds floating
I draw the memories that I want to find on the sky
In the blowing, cold wind
You are lonely and crying
But I’m always by your side
I won’t leave you
You are lonely and crying
But I’m always by your side
I won’t leave you
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
At that time, I still cant get enough with Korean drama, titled Reply 1988. I played this a lot, seriously the whole day even until February from it released on December 2015 if I'm not wrong. Actually, I won't copy all of the lyric, but this song has just a short lyric so i copied it all cause it's so poetic.
We’re looking at each other right now
I hope this moment lasts forever
I’m worried that Time would get jealous of us
Don’t ever change, always by my side
Forever together, my love
I hope this moment lasts forever
I’m worried that Time would get jealous of us
Don’t ever change, always by my side
Forever together, my love
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
As I said, for this song I just want to quote my fave line. I was waiting for Crush's new music, so when this song released i was super happy. Add the mv with those cool aesthetic yet so lovely mv, I love it! I played this song a lot, and this song suit for gloomy weather yet rainy day.
3. IKON’S BOBBY JUNE DONGHYUK – IT’S LOVE
I hear the days passed by
in the world without you, the moonset
and sunrise feels sorrowful
(credit to http://lyricstranslate.com/)
Honestly, I'm waiting iKon for going with this kind of R&B. I really love their R&B song such as Climax and Long Time No See. Is it Climax R&B or Ballad? Give me a light, guys lol. Maybe in the future? Or for June and Yunhyeong solo debut song? I'm praying for that...
4. MOONSTRUCK
- PEEJAY FEAT QIM ISLE – OHHYUK
You're just too beautiful
Moving out before sunrise
Spend the time with me
All day off from
Towards the daylight
(credit to http://lyricstranslate.com/)
I can't find the full english translation lyric, so I just quote the english lyric from that song. Still, it's a lovely lyric tho for people who's in falling in love.
5. WHAT 2 DO
- DEAN FEAT CRUSH – JEFF BERNAT
A day passes but my phone doesn’t ring
Now I’ve gotten more used to waiting
My sighs build up like the sand in an hourglass
On the other hand, my expectations for you are slowly decreasing
Now I’ve gotten more used to waiting
My sighs build up like the sand in an hourglass
On the other hand, my expectations for you are slowly decreasing
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
For you who has a hard time after break up, this song is really suit you. Not just it's about break up but the music really give you chill and relax. 3 awesome men singing this song, well for Dean I dont really find his voice beside adlib, but these K-R&B rising singer will comfort your day.
6. ZICO – I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME
You are me I am you
I am you you are me
If our hearts are the same
Two will become each other
You are me I am you
We make a pretty picture
Who came up with the word “cringe”
I am you you are me
If our hearts are the same
Two will become each other
You are me I am you
We make a pretty picture
Who came up with the word “cringe”
(credit to http://www.kpopviral.com/)
I was shock at that time that Zico made this song, cause usually his song is so hiphop-ish. Actually I like it. It's new side of Zico to produced this kind of music for his solo. I really like the mv too, it's cheeky but lovely, y'kno that kind of stuff?
7. HOGU - GIRIBOY
You’re like a blogger
You know so many good places
You thought you went with me
As you slip your words up
I guess this is how the world is
I guess this is how love is
You know so many good places
You thought you went with me
As you slip your words up
I guess this is how the world is
I guess this is how love is
(credit to https://popgasa.com)
I always love Giriboy's songs. It's so chill but on point. His mv concept always unique and different. I like his sense of fashion too. This was my jam on January.
***
So, that's all songs form my January's playlist. I hope you like it too.
Have a lovely day!
p.s After this, I will post another blog post about Januar's highlight. Stay tune!


0 comments