TOP 15 SONGS OF 2015

4:58 PM


It’s hard for me to pick my TOP 15 songs of 2015. Well, most of it not that really hype but for me it’s relate to me (my life issue) until now. This is my songs list.
  1. More Than A TV Star - Innovator - Lee Hi


    I really loves this song. Thank you Tablo for created this deep meaningful song.
    It's so relate to my life now.
    When i first listen to this song, i've got goosebumps, even i didn't know the lyric, and got more goosebumps in Hayi's part. Her voice tho.

  2. Who Am I - Moon Sua feat AKMU's Suhyun



    Ah...i feel shame cause for your information, Sua is way more young than me,
    but her effort to catch her dream is no joke.
    and here I am just stay here.

    This song is so beautiful for me.
    Sua put her feeling to this song very well, and Suhyun's voice made it more beautiful.
    The meaning of the song is hurt me...

    Moon Sua-ssi, fighting!


  3. Loser - Bigbang



    My favorite song from MADE series.
    The music is so beautiful.
    Taeyang's voice is beautiful...

    Bigbang, fighting!


  4. Eat - Zion.T



    You guys should listen to this song when you feel down.
    Zion.T tell us to be strong and dpnt forget to eat.
    It's okay to be busy to catch our dream, but dont forget to take care of yourself.
    The lyric really comforting us.
    The song it's like our boyfriend/girlfriend who always remind us to eat.

  5. iKon (Apology – Rhythm TA) (Apology is soooo beautiful but I cant ignore the addicted beats and Yunhyeong hotness in Rhythm TA)



    This unbeatable-single-boy-since-born called Kim Hanbin or as we know charismatic leader, B.I.
    How can he created this beautiful song?
    can you not?
    It's giving me goosebumps from both the song and the MV.



    This MV showed us their youth side.
    Happy kiddos having fun together.
    Yunhyeong look so hot with that hairstyle.
    June's blonde hair tho, you look so damn hot!

  6. Oasis - Crush


    Crush tried new color of music.
    It's sounds so good!
    You will find yourself jamming to this song shaking your body or just head banging.


  7. 4 Walls - F(X)



    This is the first time i'm pay attention to F(X), their comeback concept is soooo good.
    Their outfit that i craved for, their aesthetic MV, the song itself.
    They're all so beautiful.
    Amber singing voice tho, so lovely...

  8. Comes and Goes - Hyukoh



    The rising band this year.
    Yeah yeah, it's Hyukoh.
    I really like this song.
    This song is suit to listen when you enjoy yourself in nature.

  9. Across The Universe - 15&'s Baek Yerin



    Finally, her solo album came out!
    I really loves all of the song on her album!
    Both music and MV so catchy and lovely.

  10. Kisum (You and Me – Love Talk)(I cant choose between them. I pick both of them) 



    I loves this song, loves Kisum's outfits, MV concept, i love Jooyoung!
    I love all about this song!
    You should check Jooyoung too on youtube!
    He's so damn hot!



    Jazzy, Mamamoo's Hwasa, MV, song, outfit, Kisum herself are gold.
    This song is treasure!

  11. Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb



    I really love Red Velvet.
    I already pay attention to them since their debut.
    Always served us with catchy song and good MV.
    They're all lovely...

  12. Bawling - Primary x OhHyuk



    This when i recognized OhHyuk.
    I really love mostly Primary's songs.
    so, when i checked this out i fell in love with OhHyuk's voice since then.
    This so give you chill vibes.
    so lovely...

  13. Fear - Winner's Mino feat Bigbang's Taeyang



    This is so good, it hurts, i cry...


  14. Dejaboo - Shinee's Jonghyun feat Zion.T



    Jonghyun opening my 2015 with this song.
    R&Bish kinda feel...
    This is gem!

  15. Love Me Again - G.Soul

No doubt with his voice. No!
His voice calming me everytime i listen to his song!
i'll looking forward to G.Soul new song in 2016!



So, this is my Top 15 songs of 2015.
You should check them one by one, I recommend you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

viewers

Subscribe